10. Aliwan Festival : The conglomeration of festivals from the different provinces of the Philippines. Very informative and colorful as it showcases the pride of each and every province. Philippines is truly an oasis of rich history and culture. These festivals are mirrors of historical happentance, some are also depicted in order to give thanks to gods for bountiful harvests or to please the gods, others are reflection of religious influences. Many spectators were present in this event, not to mention lots of photographers.
9. Tagaytay City, Cavite : The place to be when the itch to escape the metro summons. The proximity,cool climate,and scenic beauty of taal volcano, is very appealing to one who yearns to have an instant getaway. Tagatay has a lot to offer:
a) Haven of food lovers, because of the notable and remarkable resturants and food kiosks.
b) Accommodations are everywhere. From fancy hotels, romantic boutique, affordable inns and apartelles are convenient catering to the needs of the every tourists, depending on their budgets.
c) Fun activities for young ones, gaming activities for old and not so old folks, and of course romantic rendezvous for lovers.
d) Solemn den for Church goers.
8. Heritage Town, Taal, Batangas
7. Hot Air Balloon Festival, Clarkfield Pampanga
6. Cagbalete Island, Mauban Quezon
5. Sagada, Mountain Province
4.The Manor, Baguio City, Benguet Province
3. Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya
2.Perto Prinsesa, Palawan
1. Boracay Island, Aklan